2012 presentations are posted on the Scientific Program and Category Day agendas (below).
Monday, June 18 and Tuesday, June 19
- 10 Critical Needs Pre-Conference Training Workshops covering profession-specific topics for dentists, nurses, pharmacists, physicians and therapists; readiness training; leadership seminars; and the annual forum by the Chief Professional Officers with tips for Career Development.
- Tuesday will conclude with the Anchor and Caduceus Dinner featuring the Opening Ceremonies, Awards and the C. Everett Koop Lecture delivered by RADM Kenneth Moritsugu, USPHS (ret). The dinner will be held at the Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center (Orem Hall) at the University of Maryland, College Park.
Details: C. Everett Koop Lecture at Anchor and Caduceus Dinner
Wednesday, June 20
- The Luther Terry Lecture delivered by CAPT Don Mattison, USPHS of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Exhibit Hall featuring more than 70 vendors demonstrating the latest products and services for public health professionals.
- More than 40 track presentations covering case studies, the latest research, best practices and more on a wide range of key public health topics.
- Closing keynote address.
Detailed Agenda (and links to Presentations)
Thursday, June 21
- Category Day with full-day breakout sessions for the 11 professional categories.
- Closing Keynote by Department Leadership.
Category Day Highlights and Detailed Agendas (including links to Presentations)
All conference activities on Wednesday and Thursday will be held at the Stamp Student Union at the University of Maryland, College Park, with the exception of one category, which will meet at nearby Riggs Alumni Center on campus.
Presented by the PHS Commissioned Officers Foundation/Association in Partnership with the University of Maryland School of Public Health and the Indian Health Clinical Support Center (accredited sponsor)